- Sort Customer account(s) (list left side column) according to their reminders.
- Single Customer
- Search and select an individual customer by double clicking the individual account in the list, this will only show one account in the master Customer accounts list (left Column) or…
- Multi Customer Batch
- Sort multiple Customer accounts from the Reminders button (top screen) and selecting the appropriate reminder notification for multiple batch printouts.
- To Print notices for all Customers Sorted in the master accounts list (left column);
- Click the Documents button (Top Left Screen)
- Generate Documents and select the appropriate notice
- Select the Date to appear on the notice(s)
- The Batch Report window will open showing the newly generated notice item(s) list for each Customer account (lower section). Upper section shows batch history.
- Select “Include all facilities” to print notice to ALL accounts in the batch or…
- Select “Only facilities without email addresses” to print notices to only accounts without an email address.
- (Then Select “Only facilities with email addresses” send email notifications to the remaining accounts in the batch.)
- Select Print Preview Printer icon (move curser to top of window to prompt, this will open your normal default print driver) and then print.
- In the Batch Reports Window (still open) select “ENVELOPES” to print envelopes or select “envelopes” in the “Documents” button, “Generate Documents”, Click OK on Date window
- Select Printer options select Com 10 to resize page and proper print tray and print.
How do I print reminders notices to be mailed? Print
Created by: Shawn Sanders
Modified on: Mon, 23 Sep, 2019 at 8:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.